Dealing with life’s struggles?
FPC’s Encouragement & Support program offers workshops
• Providing practical tools that lead to real change
• A safe place to talk to others dealing with the same struggle
• Answers to questions about what the Bible says on the topic and how it can make a difference
• Use Bible based curriculum
Separation and divorce impacts all areas of life. Information on what’s normal, how to heal from the pain and start fresh. Video teaching by nationally respected speakers followed by small group discussion.
13 weeks, join anytime. For more information contact Debbie 831-422-7811 ext. 107 or
Click here for group schedule:
Watch a video describing the DivorceCare experience:
Promo What Is DivorceCare? (long) from Church Initiative on Vimeo.
What Is Griefshare?
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.GriefShare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
Click here for seminar topics
For the schedule of the next group, click here
Watch video describing Griefshare
• Available for weeknight programs.
• Call at least 3 days in advance to reserve a spot for your child
First Presbyterian Church • 830 Padre Drive, Salinas, CA 93901 • (831)422-7811